Sharon Wicks Dornfeld - Attorney Review

This monster is not qualified to be a dogcatcher. Almost all families go through rough patches with their teenage children.

Some have harder circumstances than others. I come from a good hard working family, own a home, pay taxes, have never been in trouble whatsoever. This ugly evil woman took my parental rights away when all our family needed was some help and kindness at a difficult time. She also insisted my own child take meds( which she never needed)and threatened me if i didnt comply.

I cried myself to sleep every night till my daughter turned 18 and was able to come home on her own. We both needed eachother at this time as all families do- in good times and bad. We needed to stay together as a family and work through this tough time together. This horrible witch claims to help families find solutions, but nothing is further from the truth.

She only cares about promoting her own career, and sadly she is allowed to continue.

She must be stopped from destroying any more lives. My family has made tremendous progress on our own since this horrible event, but we are forever scarred by this.Noone can bring back that time that was taken away from us by this blood sucking , filthy ,devil worshipping , ugliest of all human beings!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Sharon Wicks Dornfeld Attorney.

Sharon Wicks Dornfeld in Danbury, Connecticut - Wicks Dornfeld Sharon

She is a make believe lawyer and she billed me 7500.00 and never did the work and told me who are you going to call. I am the Law.

She never gave money back.

When I contacted her I found that she is the lead lawyer in the foreclosure of my house

She is a GAL which means she gets work from the state and she doesn't have to do her job. But she is evil and she uses her girlfriend in the foreclosure acts. And she is an attorney too, and evil, and needs her head examined , they are being review buy the state but who know if that will happen

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments

she is a bully, strips people with disabilities of their rights and is a billing fraud!

to Anonymous Redding, Connecticut, United States #1022708

To the above comment and Sharron who wrote this review. Please provide an email address. I need to contact you about this corrupt attorney.