This monster is not qualified to be a dogcatcher. Almost all families go through rough patches with their teenage children.

Some have harder circumstances than others. I come from a good hard working family, own a home, pay taxes, have never been in trouble whatsoever. This ugly evil woman took my parental rights away when all our family needed was some help and kindness at a difficult time. She also insisted my own child take meds( which she never needed)and threatened me if i didnt comply.

I cried myself to sleep every night till my daughter turned 18 and was able to come home on her own. We both needed eachother at this time as all families do- in good times and bad. We needed to stay together as a family and work through this tough time together. This horrible witch claims to help families find solutions, but nothing is further from the truth.

She only cares about promoting her own career, and sadly she is allowed to continue.

She must be stopped from destroying any more lives. My family has made tremendous progress on our own since this horrible event, but we are forever scarred by this.Noone can bring back that time that was taken away from us by this blood sucking , filthy ,devil worshipping , ugliest of all human beings!!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Sharon Wicks Dornfeld. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sharon Wicks Dornfeld.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Lawyers and Legal Services category for more informed decision or compare Sharon Wicks Dornfeld to other companies on our site.

Comments